Moving to a new area brings uncertainty and a loss of familiarity. Jeanne Gregory understands all the emotions involved with relocating to a new city. Jeanne has been on the other end of corporate relocation many times. She knows the questions that are going through your mind and the concerns you have.
- What type of home can we afford
- Where are the best schools?
- Where can my spouse find a new job?
- How much are property taxes?
- What medical facilities are nearby?
These and many other questions concern the transferree. Jeanne offers full service before, during, and after the sale. She can help you find the answers to all your relocation questions. Our links page can get you started on what Houston has to offer!
General | Business & Employment Links | Education Information
Newspapers & Media Outlets | Sports & Leisure | Government | Clubs & Organizations
Entertainment & Sightseeing Links | Transportation | Neighborhoods
- Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Sugar Land Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
- Houston Facts A publication of the Greater Houston Partnership
- City of Houston
- Better Business Bureau for the Houston area
- Business Network International (Houston/Sugar Land, TX Metro area)
- Public Service Employees Network Job searching and interviewing tips with links to job listings for public sector jobs in major cities, including Houston
- Houston Business Resources A service of the Greater Houston Partnership
- University of Houston
- Fort Bend Independent School District
- Houston READ Commission Information about the Commission’s services, programs, successes, and volunteer opportunities
- Houston Public Library
- New Sports Stadium News from Harris County-Houston Sports Authority
- Houston Rockets Basketball
- Houston Hot Shots Soccer
- Houston Comets Women’s basketball
- Houston Area League of PC-Users Non-profit computer user group
- Heritage Society Dedicated to preserving Houston history through restoration projects and educational programs
- Fort Bend Boys Choir